Welterweights Brock Jardine and Kenny Robertson will each be looking for their first UFC victory this February when they square off at UFC 157: Rousey Vs. Carmouche. The bout is likely for the prelims of the event.
Jardine (9-2) was defeated by Rick Story in his UFC debut, snapping a three-fight win streak. He is a member of the Pit Elevated Fight Team.
Robertson (11-2) is 0-2 in his brief UFC career, having been defeated by Mike Pierce and Aaron Simpson around a regional circuit victory.
UFC 157 goes down February 23 from Anaheim and features a main event for the UFC women's bantamweight title between Ronda Rousey and Liz Carmouche.
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
- Paul Daley Arrested, Barred From Entering U.S.; Bellator Cancels January Fight
- Junior Dos Santos Doesn’t Mind Holiday Training
- UFC 155 Results And Live Coverage This Saturday, Current Card
- Program Reminder: Countdown To UFC 155 Debuts Tonight At 11 PM ET
- José Aldo Is Conflicted On His Next Move
- Dan Hardy: TUF Cast Is Becoming The Jersey Shore
- Anthony Pettis On Beating Benson Henderson
- Brad Pickett On Who Deserves The Next Bantamweight Title Shot
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.