- NCAA Basketball
- NCAA Football
- Fantasy MLB
- Fantasy NBA
- Fantasy NFL
- Other Sports
- Alternative Medicine
- Food and Nutrition
- Health Care
- Medical Treatments
- Mental Health
- Weight Loss
- Women's Health
- Alcohol Addiction
- Drug Addiction
Brian Stann Knows Beating Michael Bisping Won't Get Him a Title Shot
Brian Stann (12-4) is in no rush for a championship shot and feels that the current division is filled with names who could be the next No. 1 contender.
"You've got about seven or eight guys that are going to be in the top ten in this division for probably the next three or four years, and we're all just going to beat each other up," said Stann on MMA Weekly Radio. "I think we're all going to challenge for the title at some point or another, and we're going to put on a lot of exciting fights because we're all fighters."
"It's just because of the depth of the division," said Stann. "If the division wasn't that deep then I could get away with doing that. I could get away with saying, 'Hey, I just beat Michael Bisping; one of the very best in the world. I want my shot.'"
Due to the size of the middleweight division, Stann doesn't anticipate a championship fight next if he wins this Saturday.
"I don't think [a win is] going to earn me a title shot," said Stann. "I don't think at that time I can go on the microphone and say, 'Hey, I deserve my shot.' It's just not the case. I think I'm going to need one or two more fights and that's fine."
- Dana White Returns With A Video Blog Featuring UFC 150
- Video: UFC 152: Jones Vs. Belfort Post-Fight Press Conference At 1:30 AM ET/10:30 PM PT
- Chuck Liddell Picks Jon Jones To Retain Against Vitor Belfort
- Brian Stann Sees Several Names Ahead Of His In The Middleweight Division
- Anthony Johnson Picks Up Third Consecutive Victory
- TUF Episode 2 Recap: Team Carwin Strikes First
- Rashad Evans Talks Facing Vitor Belfort, Drop To Middleweight
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline