According to several reports, Brian Stann has been injured and forced out of his planned UFC on Fox 4 main event bout against Hector Lombard.
MMAJunkie were the first to report the news.
Stann was picked to welcome Lombard, Bellator's last reigning middleweight champ, to the Octagon. There's no word yet on whether or not Lombard will have a replacement opponent or whether or not he'll be pulled from the main event.
Stann had recently rebounded from a loss to Chael Sonnen with a quick TKO over Alessio Sakara. Lombard would be/will be making his debut on the strength of a twenty-fight winning streak.
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
UFC on Fox 4 will take place on August 4 at the Staples Center in Los Angeles.
- New Main Event Announced For UFC On FOX
- Ian McCall Talks Training And Upcoming Rematch With Demetrious Johnson
- Mark Munoz Remains Diplomatic In Pick For Silva Vs Sonnen II
- Fabricio Werdum Feeling Confident Ahead Of Bout With Mike Russow
- Brian Stann Injured, Out Of UFC On Fox 4 Main Event
- Dana White Breaks Down Pacquiao-Bradley
- Nate Marquardt Says He's Off Of TRT
- Brian Stann Guarantees Violence Against Hector Lombard
- Rory MacDonald Talks "Exciting" Prospect Of Facing B.J. Penn
- Mike Pyle On His Impending War With Josh Neer
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.