According to a report by MMAjunkie.com, heavyweights Brendan Schaub and Lavar Johnson will give it a second go this coming February. The two were expected to meet this past weekend, but Johnson was forced out with a groin injury.
Now, Schaub and Johnson appear set for UFC 157: Rousey Vs. Carmouche. The card takes place February 23 from Anaheim's Honda Center.
Schaub (8-3) asked for Johnson following a second straight loss to Ben Rothwell earlier this year. The former Ultimate Fighter runner-up was also defeated by Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira in a fight that snapped his four-bout win streak.
Johnson (17-6) has gone 2-1 since entering the UFC from Strikeforce. He was defeated by Stefan Struve in his most recent fight.
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
- Dustin Poirier Fueled By Loss, Looks To Bounce Back At TUF 16 Finale
- UFC Officially Announces March Return To Japan
- Video: Preview For "UFC 155: Dos Santos Vs. Velasquez II"
- Siyar Bahadurzada Calls Out Rory MacDonald
- Diego Sanchez Confirms Move Back To Lightweight, Says Next Fight To Be Announced Soon
- Roger Gracie Still In The Planning Stages Of Training
- Raphael Assuncao Fought Through Broken Arm At UFC On Fox 5
- Anderson Silva Requests 10-Fight UFC Contract
- Roy Nelson: Matt Mitrione Made Fight Personal By Requesting It
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.