"I am kind of warming up to the idea," Penn said. "Everywhere I go people are telling me to get back into the ring and I think it is working a little."
Without naming an exact opponent, Penn said, "I would like to put together a fight that makes sense. I don't want any freebie fights. I would like to put together a fight that makes sense for everyone; for the fighters, the fans and the organization."
Popular VideoThis judge looked an inmate square in the eyes and did something that left the entire courtroom in tears:
- Wagner Prado To Face Phil Davis In Griggs' Place
- Rick Story Facing New Opponent… Again
- More Details From Arianny Celeste's Domestic Violence Case (With Mugshots)
- Rousimar Palhares Says He Was Sick During Alan Belcher Fight
- Video: Jose "Pele" Landi-Jons Calls Out "Wussy Liar" Anderson Silva
- Martin Kampmann Eyeing Title Shot With Win Over Ellenberger
- Bendo Thinks Frankie Edgar Rematch Will Be The Same Old Dance
- Rashad Evans Talks Jon Jones' DUI
- UFC Finds Replacement For Vitor Belfort To Face Wanderlei Silva At UFC 147
- Matt Brown In, Matt Riddle Out, To Face Luis Ramos At "UFC On FX 4"
- Video: Go 1-On-1 With Jake Ellenberger
- "UFC 146: Dos Santos Vs. Mir" Medical Suspensions Issued
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.