Rich Clementi earned a split decision victory over Alexander Sarnavskiy in the main event of Bellator 77 Friday night, advancing in the season seven lightweight tournament.
Dave Jansen, Marcin Held and Ricardo Tirloni all moved on with victories, as well. Jansen and Tirloni each scored submission victories.
The semifinal pairings will feature Clementi vs. Held and Tirloni vs. Jansen. They take place November 16 at Bellator 81.
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
Rich Clementi def. Alexander Sarnavskiy via split decision in lightweight tournament quarterfinal
Dave Jansen def. Magomed Saadulaev via submission (guillotine) at :41 of Round 3 in lightweight tournament quarterfinal
Marcin Held def. Murad Machaev via unanimous decision in lightweight tournament quarterfinal
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true:
Ricardo Tirloni def. Rene Nazare via submission (D'Arce choke) at 1:14 of Round 2 in lightweight tournament quarterfinal
Lew Polley def. Carmelo Marrero via unanimous decision
Darrel Horcher def. E.J. Brooks via KO at :21 of Round 1
Cosmo Alexandre def. Mike Bannon via TKO at 5:00 of Round 2
Duane Bastress def. Ariel Sepulveda via split decision
Brett Martinez def. Eric Albright via submission (guillotine) at 3:28 of Round 2
- Antônio Rodrigo Nogueira Walked Into UFC 153 With An Injury
- Shane Carwin Thinks Roy Nelson Is Just Talk
- Ian McCall Defends The Flyweight Division
- Matt Riddle, Francisco Rivera Wins Changed To No-Contests By Calgary Commission
- Daniel Cormier Knows He's Crossing Paths With Jon Jones
- Chad Mendes-Hacran Dias Official For UFC On FX 6
- Anderson Silva: Chael Sonnen Undeserving Of TUF, Jon Jones Fight
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.