This past weekend's Bellator 73, on MTV2, came in with an average 167,000 viewers. The number brings the Summer Series events to an average of 180,000 viewers.
The show was headlined with the finals of the light heavyweight tournament, that saw Attila Vegh (28-4-2) KO Travis Wiuff (68-15-1 NC) 24 seconds into round one. With the win comes a future shot at the light heavyweight championship. The co-main event witnessed Marcos Galvao (13-5-1) TKO Luis Nogueira (14-3) in the second round to win the Season 6 bantamweight tournament.
The company's final season on MTV2 starts next month. Afterwards, the show will move to his new home Spike TV.
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
- Stephen Thompson-Besam Yousef Added To UFC 154
- Change Of Camp Has Vitor Belfort Feeling "Young" Again
- Brendan Schaub Wants To Test His Chin Vs. Lavar Johnson
- Chris Weidman More Interested In Michael Bisping-Brian Stann Winner Than Alan Belcher
- Michael Bisping Looking At Brian Stann's One Punch Knockout
- Evangelista "Cyborg" Santos Leaves Strikeforce, Set To Fight In Canada
- Regardless Of Decision Vs. Carlos Condit, Anderson Silva Wants To Fight GSP
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.