This past Friday's Bellator 63 card drew 140,000 viewers for the MTV2-televised fight card. The show, which took place from the Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, Connecticut, featured the opening round of the welterweight tournament.
The rating number, which was confirmed by MMAjunkie.com, is on par with what has been previous numbers for Bellator shows during this current season. Bellator 62, which aired a week prior to the most recent event, drew a season-best 175,000.
Bellator will return to action this Friday night with Bellator 64, which takes place in Windsor, Ontario, Canada. The card will feature welterweight champion Ben Askren defending his title against Douglas Lima.
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
- Vinny Magalhaes To Prepare Chael Sonnen For Anderson Silva
- UFC President Dana White Accepts Soccer Challenge, Date TBD
- Sam Stout-Spencer Fisher Latest Addition To "UFC On FX 4"
- Brian Stann Predicts Chael Sonnen Will Defeat Anderson Silva
- Matt Wiman Injured, John Alessio In To Face Mark Bocek At "UFC 145: Jones Vs. Evans"
- Rashad Evans Mobbed In Puerto Rico, Meets Boxer Felix Trinidad
- Nick Diaz Headed To World Jiu-Jitsu Expo For Superfight
- Strikeforce Officially Announces Cormier - Barnett, Melendez - Thomson For May 19
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.