With exception of the current bantamweight champion Dominick Cruz (19-1) and interim champion Renan Barao (21-1-1 NC), Brad Pickett (21-6) sees the division as anyone's game.
"There's only one person in the division that's solid in the rankings," said Pickett on MMA Junkie Radio. "Now Barao's got the interim belt, so you would put him at No. 2. After that, it's really people's opinions as to where they should be."
Pickett is 1-1 for the UFC. He lost to Barao in his debut and followed it up with a win this past April.
"For me, my job is just to keep winning and whoever they put in front of me, if it's someone in the top 10 or not the top 10, I need to win," said Pickett. "Winning is going to put me in a better position."
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
At UFC on Fuel TV 5, Pickett returns to action when he takes on Yves Jabouin (18-7).
- Phil Baroni Not A Supporter Of TRT Usage
- Danny Castillo Thinks He Can Bring Michael Johnson To The Ground
- Lyoto Machida: Jon Jones Showed He Is Championship Material By Not Tapping Out
- Strikeforce: Melendez Vs. Healy Fighters To Be Paid By Zuffa
- Cain Velasquez On Lesson Learned From Loss To Junior Dos Santos
- Winning Bellator's Season 7 Welterweight Tournament Means Everything To Nordine Taleb
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.