Arianny Celeste will not have charges filed against her in a domestic violence case, according to information obtained by MMAjunkie.com. Celeste was arrested in May after an altercation with Praveen Chandra.
"After our review of the case, we found that there was insufficient evidence to move forward," said Tess Driver, executive assistant to Las Vegas district attorney Steve Wolfson."
Charges were also dropped against Chandra in the case. The incident happened the night before UFC 146 took place, as Celeste appeared midway through the show to resume her usual duties.
- Days Before Fight With Anderson Silva, Chael Sonnen Goes Off On Belfort, Wanderlei
- Nick Diaz Fined $79,500 From His UFC 143 Purse
- Dana White Confirms Silva-Sonnen II Almost Didn't Happen
- Miesha Tate Returning August 18 Against Julie Kedzie
- Video: UFC 148: Silva Vs. Sonnen II By The Numbers
- Tito Ortiz Is Leaving Fighting, Not MMA, After "UFC 148"
- Urijah Faber On Chael Sonnen: "This Sport Needs Guys Like Chael Sonnen"
- Charges Dropped Against UFC Octagon Girl Arianny Celeste
- Chael Sonnen Sounds Off On Radio Host, Hangs Up
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.