Josh Koscheck could be in line to welcome Nick Diaz back to the UFC. Koscheck reported on Twitter Sunday night that Cesar Gracie, the manager and trainer for Diaz, wants the two to square off in February.
"I'd like to fight (before) Feb.....But...." Koscheck posted. "Cesar is calling 4 me the fight Diaz in Feb. Super Bowl weekend! What you guy think? I am DOWN! Don't be scared Homie!"
Diaz is currently suspended until February due to a failed post-fight drug test following a loss to Carlos Condit. He tested positive for marijuana, and has been trying to get the suspension lifted for several months.
Koscheck was expected to fight earlier this summer against Jake Ellenberger, but an injury knocked him out of the contest.
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
- Ben Henderson Went To Veterans For Advice
- Cesar Gracie: Nate Diaz Vs. Gilbert Melendez Will Never Happen
- Georges St-Pierre Says Focus Should Be On Carlos Condit, Not Anderson Silva
- "UFC Unrestricted" To Offer In-Depth Look At UFC 148
- Junior Dos Santos Confident He Could KO Heavyweight Boxing Champion
- Dana White Hosting Live Q&A On Tuesday Evening
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.