In MMA, only one person has defeated Cain Velasquez. However, as a former wrestler, Velasquez suffered several losses in high school and college.
One of those that defeated him, former University of Iowa and Oklahoma State University standout Steve Mocco, has been brought in by Antonio Silva to help him prepare for Velasquez.
"I brought a couple of wrestlers to help me out. One of them (Mocco) fought Cain Velasquez three times in high school and defeated him every single one," said Silva, in a recent interview with Tatame.com. "He's spending a couple of weeks here to give me tips and tell me why I should worry about Cain Velaaquez."
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
Mocco has been a constant on the Olympic scene for wrestling, as well. According to reports, he recently signed to begin training in MMA.
- Josh Barnett Believes Strikeforce Tourney Will Stand The Test Of Time
- Video: The Best Of Filthy Tom Lawlor
- Frank Mir: Dos Santos Avoids The Ground Game "Like It's Poison"
- Luke Rockhold Faces Tim Kennedy In Next Title Defense
- Bellator 68 Weigh-In Results
- Freddie Roach Talks GSP, Diaz And Condit
- Bellator, TNA Wrestling And Spike TV Officially Announce The Signing Of King Mo
- Video: Complete Recap Of The Strikeforce Heavyweight Grand Prix
- Quick Shots: UFC 149 Tickets On Sale, Bellator Seminar Today, Bellator Signs Shanon Slack
- Antonio Silva Working With Wrestlers To Prepare For Cain Velasquez
- Muhammed "King Mo" Lawal Headed To Bellator, TNA Wrestling
- Jon Jones Vs. Dan Henderson For UFC Light Heavyweight Title Going Down September 1
- Video: Jeremy Stephens' Latest UFC On Fuel TV 3 Vlog
- Joe Lauzon Vs. Terry Etim At UFC On Fox 4
- Bellator Inks Wrestling Standout Shanon Slack
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.