Mir infamously left Big Nog staring at his limp, broken humerus after he refused to tap to a kimura at UFC 140. Still, during the first episode of UFC Primetime: dos Santos vs. Mir, Nogueira asserted that the American's ground game isn't really that impressive.
"I don't know why everybody worships this guy," Big Nog said of Mir. "His ground game is very simple, it's only his attacks that are a little dangerous. Frank is a guy who's not deserving to be champion and Junior's better than him. It's gonna be something special when he knocks him out."
With Mir scheduled to take on Big Nog protege Junior dos Santos for the heavyweight title later this month, many have tried to work the angle of a revenge fight, but dos Santos has maintained that this isn't his goal. His conversation with Nogueira on the Primetime show might indicate otherwise.
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
"He's not a man," dos Santos said in regards to the title challenger. "He gives up. Against Shane Carwin, he pretended he was hurt. He's full of it."
Dos Santos and Mir will do battle at UFC 146 on May 26 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.
- Phil Davis, Chad Griggs Addded To 'UFC On FOX 4' Event
- Video: Dana White Discusses "UFC On FUEL TV 3," Ratings In Latest Blog
- Judge Denies Injunction Request By Nick Diaz's Camp
- Hendo On Jon Jones: "Anybody Can Be Hit"
- Nick Diaz To Cover Charity Donation Out Of Pocket
- Robert Drysdale: Frank Mir Can Out-Strike Junior Dos Santos
- UFC On FUEL TV 3 Weigh-In Results
- Kimbo Slice 5-0 As A Boxer After Another Squash Match
- "UFC On Fuel TV: Korean Zombie Vs. Poirier" Final Card, Live Coverage Tomorrow
- "TUF: Brazil" Recap: Team Vitor Improves To 6-1
- Gegard Mousasi Recovering From Torn ACL
- Ex-TUF Fighter Vinny Magalhaes Puts His M-1 Global Title Up For Grabs
- Video: Wanderlei Silva Blog For "UFC 147"
- Live Video Of The UFC On FUEL Weigh-Ins At 4PM ET/1PM PT
- Dustin Poirier: "Fans Can Expect Everything From Me, Even The Kitchen Sink"
- UFC On Fuel TV 4 Gets Three More Fights