Donald Cerrone continued to call out Anthony Pettis Thursday during a pre-fight press conference for UFC 150: Henderson Vs. Edgar II. While Cerrone has a bout with Melvin Guillard set, he still wants Pettis.
Well, "Showtime" has heard enough, firing back via Twitter. Pettis is currently rehabbing from a shoulder injury.
"If u want to fight me you (don't) have to be a (expletive) and make up lies (Cerrone)," Pettis wrote on his Twitter. "I'll show you why I was the champ and u weren't."
Pettis won the WEC lightweight title from Benson Henderson before the company was absorbed by the UFC.
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
- Jon Jones Talks About Upcoming Fight With Dan Henderson
- Jared Hamman Defends Decision To Continue Fighting At UFC 150
- Video: Ronda Rousey "Disguises" Herself To Try And Win Sarah Kaufman's Ticket Giveaway
- Anderson Silva Plans To Sit Out Remainder Of 2012
- Yushin Okami Ready To “Climb To The Top Again” After Victory
- Dennis Bermudez Shows Off His Chin Of Steel
- People Overlooking Dan Henderson Are "Crazy," Says Dana White
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.