It's right back to action for Nigeria-born Anthony Njokuani (15-6, 1 NC), who's been matched up against Paul Taylor (11-6-1, 1 NC) on the UFC on FUEL 4 fight card.
FightersOnly first reported the matchup.
Njokuani is fresh off of a unanimous decision victory over John Makdessi, which took place at UFC 145 last weekend. The win bounced the 32-year-old back from a split decision defeat to Danny Castillo dating back to UFC 141. A loss to Edson Barboza and a win over Andre Winner set Njokuani's UFC record to 2-2; he is 3-4 in his last seven.
British fighter Paul Taylor also rebounded from a loss in his last outing by knocking out Gabe Ruediger at UFC 126. In his nine-fight run with the UFC, Taylor has gone 4-5.
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
Njokuani and Taylor were scheduled to meet at UFC 138 last November, but the bout was cancelled when Taylor was involved in a minor traffic accident and suffered whiplash.
UFC on FUEL 4 is rumored to take place on July 11 in San Jose, California.
- Dana White Promises Changes On Upcoming Seasons Of The Ultimate Fighter
- "Invicta FC 1" Results: Marloes Coenen Secures Main Event Victory
- Yushin Okami Vs. Luiz Cane On For UFC 150
- Video: Josh Barnett, "I Am A Fighter"
- Wanderlei Silva Prods "A** Face" Chael Sonnen
- Jon Jones Considerable Favorite Over Dan Henderson
- Video: How Mayhem Miller And Mark Muñoz Came To Train Together
- Jose Aldo Vs. Erik Koch For UFC Featherweight Title At "UFC 149"
- Hector Lombard Wastes No Time In Calling Out UFC Middleweight Champ Anderson Silva
- "The Ultimate Fighter: Live" Episode Eight Recap
- Reminder: "TUF: Live" Episode 8 Coverage Tonight
- Henderson Vs. Edgar 2 Likely For UFC 150
- Tune In To Rebellion Radio Again This Sunday
- Dennis Hallman Vs. Thiago Tavares Set For UFC 150
- Video: Chris Lytle For Indiana State Senate
- Anderson Silva Reportedly Very Reluctant To Fight Sonnen In Vegas
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.