Andrew Craig was likely just seconds away from being stopped against Rafael Natal at UFC on Fuel TV: Munoz vs. Weidman Wednesday night. Instead, Craig recovered and rebounded, knocking out Natal with a thrilling head-kick.
"That was the first time I was on wobbly street," Craig said. "I was really excited to come in and showcase my hands in this fight. But I guess I didn't really land anything until the end."
Craig laughed when Jon Anik asked him about scoring the knockout blow despite being down on the scorecards. Natal was throwing everything at Craig, but couldn't finish him in the second.
Craig has now won both his UFC bouts, adding the victory over Natal to a decision triumph vs. Kyle Noke earlier this year. He is 8-0 overall after joining the promotion following two wins in Legacy Fighting Championships. Natal falls to 14-4-1 in his career and 2-2-1 in the UFC.
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
- Shane Carwin And Roy Nelson To Coach Next Season Of "The Ultimate Fighter"
- "Strikeforce: Rockhold Vs. Kennedy" Final Card, Live Coverage Saturday
- Stephan Bonnar Talks Around Retirement Question
- Dana White Not Sure Who Will Face Anderson Silva Next, Unhappy With Late Stoppage In Main Event
- Ross Pearson, George Sotiropoulos Named TUF: The Smashes Coaches
- UFC On FUEL 4 Bonuses Awarded To Te Huna, Beltran Weidman, Caceres
- Video: "UFC On Fuel TV: Munoz Vs. Weidman" Post-Fight Press Conference
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.