Ohio Athletic Commission Executive Director Bernie Profato confirmed with MMAjunkie.com that Bellator's Andreas Spang has been finished 20 percent of his purse from Bellator 66. Spang started a post-fight scuffle with Maiquel Falcao following his win over Brian Rogers.
Spang will be docked $6,000 from his $30,000 fight purse for the win. He also shoved Rogers during the weigh-ins on Friday.
Spang and Falcao, who defeated Vyacheslav Vasilevsky on the same night, will meet in the finals of the middleweight tournament. That fight will go down at Bellator 70.
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
- Troubling Details Surface Surrounding Overeem's Doctor
- Gina Carano In Talks To Join Fast And Furious 6 Cast
- Ratings Roundup: UFC 145 Prelims And Bellator 66
- Video: Jim Miller Brews Beer To Relax
- Cruz Vs. Faber Stays On UFC 148 Card
- Hector Lombard's UFC Signing Imminent
- Jon Jones Vs. Dan Henderson Possible For UFC 149
- Overeem Denied License, Suspended 9 Months
- Video: Special UFC Press Conference From Brazil Discussing Anderson Silva-Chael Sonnen
- Anderson Silva Vs. Chael Sonnen Now Main Event Of "UFC 148"
- Unbeaten Prospects Stipe Miocic, Shane Del Rosario To Meet At "UFC 146"
- Roy Nelson Gets Gabriel Gonzaga For Heavyweight Battle At UFC 146
- Video: Bob Sapp Goes Down Again
- Dos Santos Heavy Favorite Over Mir At UFC 146
- UFC 147 Special Announcement Presser Tomorrow
- Silva-Sonnen Rematch May Not Be In Brazil, Announcement Shortly
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.