UFC middleweight champion Anderson Silva will venture to the light heavyweight ranks this Saturday night to meet Stephan Bonnar at UFC 153: Silva vs. Bonnar. So, is competing at 205 pounds and going for the UFC title there on the mind of "The Spider?"
"There are many possibilities, but fighting Jon Jones is one of them I don't think is possible," said Silva, during a pre-fight press conference Thursday. "There's no way."
Silva (32-4) has said much the same previously. He is, however, very interested in a super-fight with Georges St-Pierre it would appear. Silva added that a fight with GSP would take place at a catch-weight, as he doesn't believe 170 is a number he can make.
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
- Chris Camozzi Plans To Donate Part Of His Purse Back To Brazilian Youth
- Video: Extended Preview For Saturday's UFC 153 Card
- Bellator 76 Official With Weigh-Ins Complete
- Jon Fitch Getting Title Shots Is A "Popularity Contest"
- Phil Davis Planning To Finish Wagner Prado And Set The Record Straight
- Mark DellaGrotte Talks Here Comes The Boom, Hopes Bonnar Gets Out Of Brazil Alive
- Glover Teixeira Ready To Bring Excitement To The Octagon
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.