Amir Sadollah will be out for his second consecutive victory when he takes on Dan Hard this coming Saturday at UFC on Fuel TV: Struve vs. Miocic. The card takes place in Hardy's backyard of England, but that is fine with Sadollah.
"I enjoy fights that are aggressive," said Sadollah, during a recent appearance on UFC Tonight. "The more passive fighters aren't as fun to fight. Dan Hardy is a counter-puncher. He'll wait unit you open up. That will add pressure and that will work well for me."
Sadollah rebounded from a decision loss to Duane Ludwig to top Jorge Lopez earlier this year. He is now 6-3 in his all-UFC career, including a 3-1 mark in his last four.
Hardy (24-10) survived a likely release by stopping Ludwig this past May. "The Outlaw" had lost four straight fights after a seven-fight win streak.
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
- Kenny Florian Contemplating Coming Out Of Retirement
- Stipe Miocic Trained With Tim Sylvia To Prepare For Stefan Struve
- Kendall Grove Signs With Aggression Fighting Championship
- Stefan Struve Looking For The Early Knockout
- Gian Villante On If The Co-Main Event Could Have Saved The Strikeforce Show
- Chael Sonnen To Make An Appearance On “It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia”
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.