Alan Belcher can earn his fourth straight victory later this month when he steps inside the Octagon with Yushin Okami at UFC 155: Dos Santos vs. Velasquez II. For "The Talent," having a strong conclusion to 2012 would allow him to build towards his ultimate goal in 2013.
"I want to go on a roll and stay busy and really be involved in the sport, and be in front of the fans fighting as much as possible," said Belcher, during a recent interview with MMAMania.com. "I'm not going to put a number on (how many fights I want), I just want to fight the best guys and I want to get my fights signed."
Belcher 18-6) has battled injuries, including a fractured spine that knocked him out of a planned fight this past October. Belcher said he is healed and ready for Okami, a former contender in the UFC's middleweight division.
Since falling to Yoshihiro Akiyama in 2009, Belcher had stopped Wilson Gouveia, Patrick Cote, Jason MacDonald and Rousimar Palhares.
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
- Brian Stann-Wanderlei Silva To Headline UFC On Fuel TV 8
- Diego Sanchez Confirms He Is Fighting Takanori Gomi At UFC On Fuel TV 8
- Georges St-Pierre Vs. Nick Diaz Close To Being Finalized For UFC 158
- Edwin Figueroa-Francisco Rivera Set For UFC 156
- UFC On Fox 5 Official Attendance, Live Gate Figures Announced
- Cub Swanson-Dennis Siver Added To UFC On Fuel TV 7
- Bellator 83 Ratings Bomb
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.