From the Las Vegas Sun, more details have been released on UFC ring card girl Arianny Celeste's recent arrest for battery domestic violence.
The 26-year-old was taken into custody early last Saturday morning from the Wynn hotel in Las Vegas along with her 34-year-old boyfriend Praveen Chandra, who was also charged with one count of battery domestic violence.
According to the police report, a Wynn employee heard crashing in Celeste's hotel room, followed by the octagon girl sprinting from the room. Police were alerted and arrived on the scene, where they collected statements from both before taking them into custody.
Celeste alleges that Chandra choked her and grabbed her right arm while arguing; she had scratches on her right arm. Chandra alleges that Celeste kicked him in the nose during a limo ride when the argument started; he had scratches on his arms and chest. Chandra denied touching Celeste and provided portions of the argument he had captured on his cell phone during which he is asking her why she kicked him in the nose.
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
The two are due before a Las Vegas District Court judge this Friday morning at 10:45.
His and hers mugshots below:
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true:
- Patrick Cote Replaces Rich Franklin In Fight Vs. Cung Le At "UFC 148"
- Roy “Big Country” Nelson Would Love To Welcome Brock Lesnar Back To UFC
- Dominick Cruz Discusses Knee Injury, TUF Experience, Faber-Barao
- Wagner Prado To Face Phil Davis In Griggs' Place
- Rick Story Facing New Opponent... Again
- More Details From Arianny Celeste's Domestic Violence Case (With Mugshots)
- Rousimar Palhares Says He Was Sick During Alan Belcher Fight
- Video: Jose "Pele" Landi-Jons Calls Out "Wussy Liar" Anderson Silva
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.