The National Women’s Law Center and Law Students for Reproductive Justice are co-sponsoring Reproductive Law & Policy 101, a day-long training on reproductive justice issues for law students working in Washington, DC this summer. The training will be Friday, June 3 from 9 am to 5 pm.
If you are a current law student working in Washington, DC this summer, don’t miss out on this excellent professional development and networking opportunity – register for the training today!
Presentation topics will include:
- Reproductive Health on the Hill: What's Happening and What You Can Do
- Abortion Case Law: Past, Present, and Future
- Reproductive Health Care and the New Health Care Law
- What You Don't Know Can Hurt You: Religious Restrictions on Access to Reproductive Health Care
- Career Panel: Jobs in Reproductive Law and Policy
There is no cost to attend, and breakfast and lunch will be provided. Law students interested in attending must register by Friday, May 27. Space is limited, and last year the event reached capacity, so register early.
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
If you have a questions regarding the training, please contact Stephanie Drahan.