A Louisville, Kentucky mother mistakenly helped a small house fire grow to a much larger size when she threw gasoline on it to put it out.
According to reports, the unidentified mother discovered a small fire near the back of her house and she quickly grabbed her dog’s water bowl to put it out. Unbeknownst to her, however, her three-year-old daughter had poured gasoline from a nearby canister into the dog bowl, so the liquid wound up making the small fire much worse.
Popular VideoEveryone, meet Madeline Stuart. She's the first-ever professional model with Down Syndrome, and she's inspiring millions of people around the world:
The fire got so big that it spread to a neighbor’s home, but luckily, nobody was hurt. Firefighters responded to the scene and spent nearly an hour putting out the fire. The cause of the initial blaze is still under investigation.