Pop star Prince reportedly died from a drug overdose.
Rolling Stone reports that Prince overdosed on opioids on April 21, leading to the singer's eventual demise.
The medical examiner's office initially ruled that an autopsy was inconclusive, preferring to wait until the toxicology report came back before making a determination. However, investigators had previously reported that prescription drugs were found at the singer's Paisley Park home.
Rolling Stone further reports that Prince had been struggling with addiction to pain pills. The iconic singer apparently made a trip to the emergency room shortly before he was found dead at his home.
Prince's remains were cremated after the autopsy. He leaves behind a large estate with no will. No official response yet from any of his surviving family members regarding this latest development.