Two second-grade girls innocently wrote a step-by-step list on how to fall in love, and now, the list has gone viral.
The list was tweeted by North Carolina writer Ted Scheinman after his sister, a teacher at the Boston school the two girls attend, sent it to him.
The list is titled, “How To Fall In Love” and features 24 steps, many of which are blank, explaining how two people fall in love.
“My sister’s colleague saw them giggling and went to find the cause,” explained Scheinman. “Presumably she expected something less monumental.”
The teacher asked the two girls for the list, but as Scheinman explains, the reasoning wasn’t because of the content.
“The girls surrendered the text without a struggle,” said Scheinman. “I don’t believe it was confiscated on account of raciness; we’re pretty sure the teacher just really wanted to keep it.”
The steps of the hilarious list are below.
How to fall in love
1. First you stare at the person.
2. You get close to each other
3. You ask for a date.
4. You go in bed and do sex
5. When you kiss you suck and lick
6. Get nacked [sic] in bed and do more sex.
8. Go dance and put your noses together.
10. You go in bed forever Then kiss forever.
11. Take a shower together and kiss.
12. Give each other rings.
13. Go to the pool together.