A Chinese boy suffered a horrible bicycle accident on his way to school recently. According to the Inquisitr, the youngster in question was impaled when the bike's seat bent forward, exposing the rod beneath as he fell, sending the metal rod directly into the boy’s rectum.
The seat initially couldn't be removed and firefighters had to use the jaws of life to cut away the majority of the bike from the boy’s body. He was then transported to a medical facility where the rest of the metal rod was successfully removed from his anus.
While the penetration could have easily killed him, the boy luckily walked away without any serious permanent damage to his body.
In 2009, a similar story came out of Colorado, when a 10-year-old boy who was doing tricks on his BMX bike had the brake break off and jam into his hip. At first Alex Romero did not notice anything was wrong, but then he spotted his skin stretching out. The brake handle had penetrated 6 inches inside him and ruptured his abdominal wall. After being rushed to the hospital, Romero was lucky to avoid any major organ damage.
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.