A cell phone video (below) of a boxer dog trying to eat a lemon at the beach has gone viral on the web, making the pooch the Internet's latest star.
The dog jumps up and down after eating some of the lemon, tries to bury it, digs it back up, eats more and leaps about in a frenzy.
After the video was uploaded to YouTube, it got over 100,000 plays on various pages.
Popular VideoPeople were so furious about this Pepsi ad that Pepsi pulled it after just one day. Watch it here and decide if it's offensive:
It's hard to explain the dog's reaction, but the Daily Mail reports that citrus is used in several pet deterrent sprays and products.
The ASPCA claims that lemons and limes can actually be toxic to some dogs and can cause vomiting, diarrhea and photo-sensitivity (abnormal light sensitivity). So it's best not to try this at home.
Source: Daily Mail