Society

Super Glue Left On McDonald's Toilet Seat Leaves 4-Year-Old Girl Crying In Pain

| by Zara Zhi
Kaya With Her Mother.Kaya With Her Mother.

Authorities in England are reportedly searching security video after a little girl had her skin ripped off in a cruel New Year's Eve prank.

Kaya Langmead, 4, was reduced to tears after someone left super glue on a McDonald's toilet seat as a prank.

Law enforcement are chasing two teen girls believed to have spread the glue onto the toilet seat at the fast food restaurant in Exeter, southwest England, just before Kayla went in, the Mirror reports.

Kaya’s mom, Nicole Langmead, 24, described the incident as "every mother's worst nightmare."

Popular Video

A police officer saw a young black couple drive by and pulled them over. What he did next left them stunned:

Popular Video

A police officer saw a young black couple drive by and pulled them over. What he did next left them stunned:

"We had just ordered the food when Kaya said she wanted to use the toilet," Nicole told the Mirror.

"Mom let me go to the toilet like a big girl and then there was like, two girls come out and then there was super glue on the toilet seat and it hurt," Kaya added to SWNS News. "My hands and my bum didn't even know that."

Nicole was with her other daughter Nuala, who is 20 months old, when Kayla surfaced from the restroom crying in pain.

“She said something had hurt her bum, but it never crossed my mind it would be glue," Nicole told the Mirror. "I thought maybe the seat had moved or something. But when we checked it over there was glue everywhere.

"She was left in tears and the skin was ripped off the back of her legs. I just don't understand why anyone would do this. The staff at McDonald's were really good. We were all just shocked that people would do something like this or find it funny."

Devon and Cornwall officers said the girls were between the ages of 16 and 18, one with long, blond hair and the other with shoulder-length brown hair.

"We were called to the Exeter High Street McDonalds after reports of criminal damage to the downstairs toilets," a police spokesman said. "We would like to talk to two girls [who] were on the scene shortly before the incident."

In 2013, ambulance workers had to remove a Georgia woman from a Home Depot toilet seat after someone left super glue on it. Almost two weeks later, she said she was still reeling from the injuries and barely able to sit up, according to The Huffington Post.

And in 2012, a woman had to have a toilet seat detached from her body in a hospital's emergency room after sitting on a gluey seat in a Wal-Mart bathroom.

Sources: Mirror, SWNS News/YouTube, The Huffington Post / Photo credit: Screenshot/YouTube