College basketball has the most teams of any sport AccuScore covers, more than 300 at the Division 1 level. That means there are games every night, and more opportunities to profit than in any other sport AccuScore has projections for.
According to the Daily Line Report, there are 182 instances with Division1 teams that either their against the spread or Over/Under record is 60 percent or better. That means plenty of opportunities to profit from solid trends every night.
Just looking at the best 20 team trends shows major conference teams like Ohio State, USC, Villanova, Vanderbilt, and Baylor sporting records better than 80 percent for the season. For example, AccuScore’s record in Ohio State Over/Unders this season is 12-2, 85.7 percent accuracy which would have yielded 980 units based on a 100 unit bet on each play. Point spreads with Baylor have gone 7-1 for a return of +590 units.
Large favorites have performed very well this season:
Popular VideoThis judge looked an inmate square in the eyes and did something that left the entire courtroom in tears:
- Point spread when Away Team Favored by 8-11.5 points: 32-13-5, 71%
- Point spread when Home Team Favored by 20+ points: 61-49-6, 55%
Over/Unders have been excellent in several conferences as well.
- Big East: 21-12 (63%) in-conference, 73-54 (57%) non-conference
- Ohio Valley: 20-11 (64.5%) in-conference, 34-25 (58%) non-conference
- Big Sky 12-8 (60%) in-conference, 37-20 (65%) non-conference
This is just a sampling of the many profitable systems that can be found in the Daily Line Report.