Politics

Tom Arnold Says He Has Controversial Trump Recordings

| by Sheena Vasani

Comedian Tom Arnold said on Dec. 16 he has controversial, previously unreleased recordings from "The Apprentice" of President-elect Donald Trump, who once starred in the reality show, using "racist," "offensive" language.

“I have the outtakes to ‘The Apprentice’ where he says every bad thing ever, every offensive, racist thing ever,” Arnold said in a radio interview with KIRO's Dori Monson. “I have that.”

After "Access Hollywood" released audio and video in October, in which Trump made vulgar remarks about women, rumors swirled about other damaging clips made while filming "The Apprentice."

"The Apprentice" 2005 winner Dr. Randall Pinkett told the media how Trump would make sexist remarks on set, The Hill reports. 

Popular Video

This young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.

“It was not uncommon on the set of ‘The Apprentice’ for Donald to make public comments about women’s looks,” Pinkett said. “About who he would sleep with or who he would ask others would they sleep with.”

While Trump's campaign denied these allegations, Arnold is adamant the video compilation of the clips is real -- and may even be released soon.

Arnold explains there were many reasons he never released the outtakes.

He says at first, the video was just entertaining material nobody thought was a huge deal.

Popular Video

This young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true:

"When the people sent it to me, it was funny," he explains. "Hundreds of people have seen these. It was sort of a Christmas video they put together. He wasn’t going to be president of the United States. It was him sitting in that chair saying the N-word, saying the C-word, calling his son a retard, just being so mean to his own children."

But after Trump declared he was running for president, Arnold realized how important the clips had become.

"Well, now these people -- two editors and an associate producer -- are scared to death," he said. "They’re scared of his people, they’re scared of they’ll never work again, there’s a $5 million confidentiality agreement."

Now Arnold explains billionaire Mark Cuban has offered permanent lifetime employment to anyone releasing clips, to try to encourage people to make those incidents public.

A Vanity Fair writer also promised to go to prison to protect a source that provides a recording.

Arnold believes the outtakes “will come out” eventually.

Sources KIRO, The Hill / Photo credit: Tom Arnold/Facebook

Does the video still have the potential to damage Trump?
Yes - 0%
Yes - 0%