New Romney Spokesperson Richard Grenell Attacks Politicians, Wives on Twitter
GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney’s new foreign policy spokesperson Richard Grenell recently attacked various politicians, their wives and a journalist on Twitter.
Starting his job last Thursday, Grenell, who served as George W. Bush’s spokesperson at the UN, has gone after Hillary Clinton, Michelle Obama, Callista Gingrich, Sandra Fluke, Rachel Maddow and others.
About First Lady Michelle Obama, Grenell tweeted that she was "sweating on the East Room carpet" as she worked out in the White House. There are more tweets below.
After offending Republicans and Democrats, Grennell finally offered an apology: “My tweets were written to be tongue-in-cheek and humorous, but I can now see how they can also be hurtful. I didn’t mean them that way and will remove them from Twitter. I apologize for any hurt they caused.”
- Forced to watch #msnbc on gym tv. The Rachel Maddow commercials can't possibly attract any viewers, aside from Bieber fans #DeadRinger
- rachel maddow needs to take a breath and put on a necklace
- Hillary is starting to look liek Madeline Albright
- note to children: when your mom is a grandmother DO NOT let her wear backless dresses
- if only air-brushing was permanent @viewofadam MT Jessica Simpson naked & pregnant requires too many words to write: bit.ly/zefpho
- do you think callista’s hair snaps on?
- Calista stands there like she is wife #1
- Hanging at the pool and realizing how expense it is to keep using sunscreen. How do law students pay for protection? #Fluke
- #FreeContraception is really Obama's population control strategy
- Obama: No Condom Left Behind
- the media outlets that aren't reporting on the first daughter should remember that when obama talks about them on the campaign trail