Society

Matthew Zeno Electrocuted While Urinating on Subway Track, Dies Later

| by Michael Allen

Matthew Zeno was fatally electrocuted this morning when he urinated on some subway tracks in a Brooklyn, New York subway station.

According to police, Zeno and a friend were walking on the subway tracks and trying to find a place to urinate.

Popular Video

Congress just passed a drug testing law that has a lot of people outraged. Do you think this is wrong?

At 3 a.m., Zeno urinated on the electrified third rail and was jolted by 625 volts of electricity. notes the New York Post.

Zeno and his buddy were returning from a bar and may have been drunk.

Zeno’s friend, who was not identified, suffered a less severe shock trying to help him and was able to flag down subway workers.

Popular Video

Congress just passed a drug testing law that has a lot of people outraged. Do you think this is wrong?

Zeno was pronounced dead at a Woodhull Hospital, while his friend was listed in stable condition.

Source: New York Post