We’ve all had teachers who tried to turn incredibly boring subjects into something real and exciting. A high school chemistry teacher at Glasgow High School in Kentucky was teaching the class about the incredibly boring subject of methane.
In an effort to engage them, he whipped up a pretty cool experiment. The bad thing is that it involved fire, directly underneath a smoke alarm.
Where there’s smoke, there’s fire, and where there’s fire in a school, there is an emergency sprinkler system. Hilarity ensues:
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
Principal Keith Hale said "the kids did a good job" of evacuation. No word yet on the amount of damage incurred or whether or not the teacher is facing any disciplinary action like this girl had to in basically the same situation.