Are you ready to take your practice to the next level?
Whether you aspire to instruct, or simply wish to grow your practice to a new level, Pure Yoga’s Teacher Trainings will evolve and enhance your existing yoga routine under the guidance of world-class instructors.
Beginning with the fundamentals of Iyengar-based alignment, explore the dynamics of vinyasa, delve into philosophical studies of the classic texts, and discover your inner power. Our goal is that through the exploration of diverse practices you will experience your one true path.
• Focus on practice of asana and alignment technique
• Introduction to pranayama and meditation
• Teaching methodology
- Manual adjustments
- Effective communication skills
- Teaching Practicum and Development
• Applied anatomy and kinesiology
• Basic Sanskrit and chanting
• Yoga ethics and philosophy
• The business of yoga
The 9-Week Program will be led by Yogi Charu and Kay Kay Clivio.
Also featuring a Yoga Tune Up Anatomy course by Jill Miller.
Pure Yoga is a registered school with Yoga Alliance. Our teacher training programs for Pure Yoga and Nalini Method have exclusive recognition and qualify for the 200-hour Yoga Alliance Certification.
Click here for more information and to register today!