Florida fourth grader Ryan Gooding, 10, suffered a fractured nose, second-degree chemical burns and needed reconstructive surgery after he tried to copy a YouTube video of an experiment that mixed vinegar and baking soda in a two-liter soda bottle. It blew up in his face.
Sonya Gooding, Ryan's mother, told CBS: "It broke my heart into pieces that something like this could happen. Maybe that wouldn't have happened if we had more control of what they were finding on YouTube."
Have your kids ever tried to duplicate a YouTube stunt?