Money

Sen. Lindsey Graham Challenges Obama Administration to Let Benghazi Witnesses Speak 'Without Fear of Being Fired'

| by
article imagearticle image

Additional rumors about the Benghazi attacks have been circulating Capitol Hill as Congressional oversight committees struggle to figure out what exactly happened and why the White House responded as it did.

Reports have surfaced accusing the Obama administration and State Department officials of intimidating witnesses and threatening their jobs if they come forward to speak publicly about the attacks. In response, Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-South Carolina) went on television Wednesday night to challenge the administration to come clean in an interview with Fox News’ Sean Hannity.

“Benghazi is eight months old, nobody has been arrested, and the survivors have never been allowed to be talked to by the Congress,” Graham said. “This administration is investigating itself. I’m urging the President, I’m challenging this administration, allow the survivors to come forward without the fear of being fired.”

Attorney Victoria Toensing said earlier this week that she has a client with information about the Benghazi attacks who hasn’t been able to come forward because the State Department “hasn’t acknowledged a process for doing that.”

Popular Video

A police officer saw a young black couple drive by and pulled them over. What he did next left them stunned:

Popular Video

A police officer saw a young black couple drive by and pulled them over. What he did next left them stunned:

In addition to the allegations of witness intimidation, the State Department decided to head its own review board through the Office of Inspector General, which is investigating Obama’s Accountability Review Board (ARB). Obama formed the board to interview Benghazi witnesses in order to best ascertain what happened, but attorneys are accusing the board of failing to interview key witnesses.

Sources: Inquisitr, Newsmax