It was only two people who reported feeling nauseous, dizzy and generally sick, and once those people left, business went on as usual.
But then, several others fell sick. In total 16 adults were ill, and nine were taken to the Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth to be evaluated. Three refused to be treated.
They have ruled out carbon monoxide poisoning as the cause, but do not know what sparked the rapid illness.
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
The patients were between the ages of 20 and 40 years old.
When the employees were removed from the store, they cleared out all customers and brought in fans to clean out the air.
So far, there have not been any reports of illnesses in the neighboring stores.