At least 16 people in five states have become sick from salmonella after eating ground beef.
None have died, but eight have been hospitalized. Many of the cases have been in Michigan, but Arizona, Illinois, Iowa and Wisconsin have seen some cases pop up as well.
Half of them had reported that they ate raw ground beef, called kibbeh, at a suburban Detroit restaurant. Health officials warn it is dangerous to eat uncooked meat.
Most cases are linked to last week's recall of more than 1,000 pounds of ground beefier from two Michigan companies, Gab Halal Foods and Jouni Meats.