Health

Couple Die Of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning After 90 Minutes Of Sex In Car

| by Dominic Kelly
article imagearticle image

A Kentucky couple were found dead after having sex in a car for 90 minutes with the windows shut and the engine running.

Reports say 25-year-old Violet Iles and 32-year-old David Long were found dead near a house in Glencoe, Kentucky on May 13 after their 90-minute sex session. Long’s brother Kevin found the bodies early in the morning while walking his children to their bus stop.

Popular Video

Here is what happened when a pastor walked by President Trump after a prayer service:

“I pulled him out and I tried to do CPR on him, and the paramedics tried to talk me through it over the phone,” Kevin told WCPO.

Kevin says he’s now speaking out about what happened to his brother in the hopes it will make other people think twice about sitting in a locked car with the engine running.

Popular Video

Here is what happened when a pastor walked by President Trump after a prayer service:

Reports note a rusty exhaust pipe allowed carbon monoxide to leak into the car while the two were inside. Police say they are awaiting toxicology reports to determine whether or not drugs or alcohol were factors.

Sources: WWWN, WCPO

Photo Sources: WWWN, WCPO