About 90 people in Idaho have reported that they became sick after eating Chobani Greek yogurt.
The Chobani company has told grocery stores to take 35 different yogurt products off their shelves in response to the sickness complaints, according to the Huffington Post.
People who have reported problems with Chobani’s yogurt said they experienced nausea and cramps after eating it.
The yogurt is suspected to have been contaminated by a mold that usually affects dairy, fruits and vegetable products.
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
The Food and Drug Administration are working with Chobani to make sure the recall of the yogurt occurs quickly.
Chobani officials said they had destroyed most of the tainted yogurt product.
“We identified the source of the issue in the plant, and have taken corrective action designed to prevent this from happening again,” a company spokesperson said in an email.
Source: Huffington Post