MADISON, WI -- Glenn Beck promotes a false gospel. However, many of his political ideas can help America.
The "Restoring Honor" rally was a good idea to promote the values of America. However, when Beck ventured into the realm of "revival", his beliefs are open to scrutiny.
Despite mentioning God, Beck's Mormonism and other false religions promote a false gospel. "I am astonished that you are so quickly deserting the one who called you by the grace of Christ and are turning to a different gospel—which is really no gospel at all. Evidently some people are throwing you into confusion and are trying to pervert the gospel of Christ." (Galatians 1:6-7)
He accuses President Obama of false theology. Beck is hypocritical as the Mormon church has propagated deception for years. Obama's liberation theology is in equal error.
Our country was founded on Judeo-Christian values. Mormonism is not a Christian denomination but a cult of Christianity.
Some Mormon beliefs from "Chrisitianity, Cults and Religions" (Rose Publishing, 2005):
1) God has a physical body and so does his wife.
2) No Trinity. Father, Son, and Holy Ghost are three separate gods. People can become gods.
3) Jesus was created by sexual union between God and Mary.
4) Jesus was married.
5) Jesus' death does not atone for all sin.
6) Baptism for the dead.
7) African descendants were not granted Mormon privileges until 1978.
8) Jesus and Satan were spirit brothers.