20 Cheap Ways to Keep Kids Busy This Summer
1 of 21
1. Exploding paint. Paint + Bag = Fun For Hours
2. Create a rainbow bubble snake
3. Balloon rockets.
4. alien bubble science projects.
5. Water Bubbles? Water bubbles.
6. Go camping indoors.
7. Practice writing with a sugar tray.
8. Plastic needles + burlap = fun designs.
9. Run some pipe cleaners through a colander.
10. A Paper Towel Roll Will Keep Your Toddler Busy for hours.
11. create a backyard river with foil.
12. Play Jenga with cut-up sponges.
13. Get tarp, cut holes and you have a cheap throwing game.
14. Create stomp paintings with bubble wrap.
15. Use container lids, glue and food coloring for painting.
16. You can also use chalk for dress-up games.
17. Transform your driveway using chalk and sponges.
18. Use white tape to create large games outside.
19. Use colored tape to create roads for toy cars.
20. Pull Some Yarn Around A Room, Let Kids Go Nuts.