- NCAA Basketball
- NCAA Football
- Fantasy MLB
- Fantasy NBA
- Fantasy NFL
- Other Sports
- Alternative Medicine
- Food and Nutrition
- Health Care
- Medical Treatments
- Mental Health
- Weight Loss
- Women's Health
- Alcohol Addiction
- Drug Addiction
Video: Gladys Knight Kicked Off 'Dancing With the Stars'
Tonight’s Dancing With the Stars (DWTS) has two great musical guests – Boyz II Men and Natasha Bedingfield.
The show opened with an amazing number from the Troupe, Val Chmerkovskiy, Peta Murgatroyd, Louis Van Amstel and Snejana Petrova, featuring a medley of Motown hit songs.
Boyz II Men returned to the ballroom with an incredible performance of their latest single, “One More Dance,” off their landmark 20th anniversary album,” Twenty.” Their performance will be accompanied by Dmitry Chaplin and Anna Trebunskaya.
Natasha Bedingfield also performed.
By the end of the evening, one couple will be eliminated, as determined by a combination of the judges’ scores andviewership’ votes on dances performed on Monday’s performance show. Who among the eight couples will be the next to leave the ballroom?
* DONALD DRIVER and partner PETA MURGATROYD – SAFE
* ROSHON FEGAN and partner CHELSIE HIGHTOWER. – in jeopardy
* MELISSA GILBERT and partner MAKS –in jeopardy
* KATHERINE JENKINS and partner MARK BALLAS – safe
* GLADYS KNIGHT and partner TRISTAN MACMANUS – in jeopardy
* WILLIAM LEVY and partner CHERYL BURKE – SAFE
* MARIA MENOUNOS and partner DEREK HOUGH – in jeopardy
* JALEEL WHITE and partner KYM JOHNSON – safe
Melissa and Maks are safe. Gladys and Trystan will be dueling against Roshon and Chelsie dancing the Jive.
The judges send Gladys home!