10 Bad-Boy Celebrities We Want To Date
Dating bad boys is thrilling. Even if you end up in tears with a gallon of ice cream in front of you, we still tend to choose the “bad ones.” In Profiling Your Date: A Smart Woman’s Guide to Evaluating a Man, author Caroline Presno says, “Bad boys are like potato chips—after you have one, you want to nibble on more and more until you eat the whole bag and feel sick.” Although dating these certain breed of men is sometimes dangerous and stressful, it is fun. And sometimes ladies, we all need some fun. Here are some bad boy celebrities we’d love to date:
1. Ryan Gosling: With his powerful movies and stunning facial hair, who wouldn’t want to date this hipster bad boy? Even though his charming role in The Notebook can allude to the fact that he is a sweet guy, he’s not always. His roles in Drive, Blue Valentine, and Gangster Squad show his true self.
Related: What Attracts Us to Bad Boys?
2. Johnny Depp: This bearded pirate is a bad boy women would love to date! The American actor, film producer, and musician has broken all rules of Hollywood and has been crowned the Years Sexiest Man year after year!
3. Colin Farrell: A large part of Colin Farrell’s bad boy-ness comes from the release of his sex scandal in 2003. The Irish actor has a history of womanizing and excessive partying, a key part to being a bad boy.
4. Jude Law: Having an affair with Sienna Miller and producing a love child gives this British heartthrob a serious edge. His scandalous ways with have filled the tabloids for years!
5. Matthew McConnaughey: Flying solo, Matthew McConnaughey is tied with the bad boy image. The constant shirtless lad has been arrested for drug possession and disturbing the peace. This mate is a crazy party boy.
Related: 11 Ways to Meet Your Next Date
6. Christian Bale: How are you not considered a bad boy when you play the role of Batman? Bale lost his cool on Terminator Salvation‘s director of photography Shane Hurlbut, TMZ. Leaving a strong image in the media.
7. Robert Downey Jr: It could be the possibility of being a super hero however, they all seem to be “bad boys.” Iron Man in particular has a past filled with a strong drug and alcohol addiction. He’s seen years in and out of rehabs.
8. Mark Wahlberg: This muscular Boston boy has spent his time in prison, and with his ballsy attitude who wouldn’t want to date him?
Related: How to Date Like a Celebrity
9. Alex Pettyfer: The British I Am Number Four star has been known referred to as a psycho loose cannon by ex-Dianna Agron.
10. Shia LaBeouf: Hollywood‘s bad boy has his ways of vulgarity, violence, and womanizing. His temper shows throughout the entirety of his bad boy image.
Would you date any of these bad boy celebrities? Share your comments below!