Do Yoga Philly, Philadelphia’s premier yoga festival, kicks off May 5-8 at Dhyana Yoga in West Philadelphia (40th and Chestnut).
More Info Below:
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
This exciting event will feature over 30 workshops, ranging from fast-paced vinyasa yoga to slow-flow restorative yoga. The festival will unite Philadelphia-area studios and draw teachers from around the globe.
“The idea of doing a yoga festival in Philadelphia came from many different teachers in the area expressing a desire to unite the community and expose people who haven’t tried yoga to all of the different styles and teachers,” said Dhyana Vitarelli of Dhyana Yoga. “Every major city has a yoga festival; it’s time to put Philly on the map!”
Do Yoga Philly participants can do a variety of activities, including:
- Attend workshops ranging from Jedi Vinyasa, which focuses on arm balances and inversions to Yin Yoga, which focuses on restoring the body.
- Participate in Avatar Yoga in black light with glow-in-the-dark body paint
- Check out exciting workshops, including AcroYoga and Hoop Vinyasa
- Make your own smoothie on the Lululemon Blender Bike
- Receive Reiki healings, astrology information, henna tattoos and massages.
Watch live belly dancing performances
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true:
To view the full schedule and purchase tickets, visit www.doyogaphilly.com. Tickets range from $110-150 if purchased before April 21 and $130-175 if purchased after. Prices are based on number of events attended. Special discounts are available to yoga teachers.
Check out these photos from last year’s event…