Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart need to stay together – at least in the movies. The couple who date on and off in real life, earn the most money in Hollywood as an on-screen couple.
Forbes announced that the couple has topped the list of Hollywood’s Highest-Grossing Romantic Couples, compiled based on domestic box office revenue of romantic movies in the last three years.
Popular VideoA lot of liberals are outraged over this photo of Ivanka Trump. Do you see anything wrong with it?
During the last three years, The Twilight series has earned more than one billion dollars. Edward Cullen and Bella Swan have kept their fans wanting more or is it Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart who are/were a real life couple that have kept them coming back for more?
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart – $1.17 billion (three “Twilight” movies)
- Channing Tatum and Rachel McAdams – $125 million (“The Vow”)
- Jennifer Aniston and Adam Sandler – $103 million (“Just Go with It”)
- Sarah Jessica Parker and Chris Noth – $95 million (“Sex and the City 2″)
- Julianne Moore and Steve Carell – $84 (“Crazy, Stupid, Love.”)
- Amanda Seyfried and Channing Tatum – $80 million (“Dear John”)
- Natalie Portman and Ashton Kutcher – $71 million (“No Strings Attached”)
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth – $63 million (“The Last Song”)
- Zac Efron and Taylor Schilling – $60 million (“The Lucky One”)
- Robert Pattinson and Reese Witherspoon – $59 million (“Water for Elephants”)