Entertainment

Heather Graham's Apartment Catches Fire

| by

Heather Graham's apartment almost burned down over the weekend due to some unattended candles.

Who knew fire could be so dangerous?

Popular Video

People were so furious about this Pepsi ad that Pepsi pulled it after just one day. Watch it here and decide if it's offensive:

From CBS New York:

A fire broke out this weekend at the apartment building near Union Square that belongs to actress Heather Graham. The flames erupted around 10 p.m. Saturday at Graham's home on the top floor of the 12-story building at 13th Street and Broadway. Unattended candles burning in Graham's bathtub reportedly ignited nearby clothes. Graham was not home at the time of the fire, and there were no injuries.

Popular Video

People were so furious about this Pepsi ad that Pepsi pulled it after just one day. Watch it here and decide if it's offensive: