* Steve Nash on the art of napping: “If you nap every game day, all those hours add up and it allows you to get through the season better.I want to improve at that, so by the end of the year, I feel better.”
* The Miami Heat are now 5-13 in games decided by five points or less.
* Ira Winderman: “The question entering the season was who was going to take the final shot for the Heat. The question now is who is going to make one.”
* Eric Gordon is out for the next 10 days. His wrist is killing my fantasy basketball team…
* Truth About It has a great video clip of Kurt Rambis talking about the kind of rebounder Moses Malone is and how Kevin Love’s game compares to him.
* Jesse Blanchard with some great insight into Miami’s loss to San Antonio on Friday: “In the Miami Heat locker room before the game, on the white board coaches like to put together with pre-game notes for players, Heat head coach Eric Spoelstra asked his team a question: Where do we stand? Among the list of keys to the game, along with strategic things like denying three-point shooters open looks and swarming Tim Duncan, was a call to show resolve when things were not going well, trust under pressure, and play with enthusiasm. The Miami Heat literally did none of those things, letting Manu Ginobili score on the opening tip on their way to a 36-12 first quarter deficit and a 30-point loss.”
* Apparently, Marcus Banks grew up wanting to be a male model.
* Matt Barnes is working out with Snoop Dogg as part of his rehab. What!?!
* Here’s a great GIF of Gilbert Arenas from Orlando’s win against Miami last Thursday. On the flip side, Chris Bosh cried in the post game press conference.
* CELTICSBLOG is having a ticket giveaway to benefit Pine Tree Camp.
* Here’s a fantastic quote from Doc Rivers: “I think we will (keep Chris Johnson). He hasn’t played much, but in the Denver game, I thought he was terrific. If we can figure out a way to get him on (Davis’) weight program, he’d be terrific.’’ And then less than 48 hours later the team cut him. Ouch.
Article courtesy of Hoops Addict.
Popular VideoCongress just passed a drug testing law that has a lot of people outraged. Do you think this is wrong?
Thanks to our friends at Sbg Global Sports Betting.