* Michael Wallace has one of the best leads I’ve read in a long time while describing Miami’s loss last night: “Move over, Charlie Sheen.When it comes to spiraling out of control before our very eyes these past few days, dude, you’ve got company. Star-studded company. Miami Heat company.”
* Alex English on the NBA expanding to Europe: “I think with David Stern’s vision of possibly having a European division, you’ve got European players, at least a quarter of the league is European so there is going to be support. It’s been a slow build up to this but now you can see he support being there. If you’ve got a team in Rome, they want to see Gallinari, they want to see Bargnani, and Belinelli and they want to see the greats.”
* Sam Amick posted the YouTube clip of a fantastic feature on Leon Powe.
* Joseph Schwerdt calls out LeBron James and other athletes who compare basketball games to war.
* Stan Van Gundy and Daryl Morey rip on Tracy McGrady.
* High school basketball star dies after hitting game-winning basket.
* March Madness will stream to iPad and Iphone for free. Free? Sweet!
* Speaking of March Madness, I’m hoping to record an NCAA Podcast with Aaron Torres either this weekend or early next week to review the upcoming conference tournaments. We’ll hopefully do a March Madness preview as well after Selection Sunday.
Article courtesy of Hoops Addict.
Popular VideoSNL is not a fan of the Trump administration, and it shows with every new skit they produce. Do you think they need to tone it down?
Thanks to our friends at Betlaspalmas.Com Tools For Gamblers.