The Burlington Yoga Conference is coming up April 29th – May 1st in beautiful Burlington, VT!
This is going to be a fun-filled and fabulous weekend, so of course it must start off with a bang! Check out all the info for the kick-off event below, from the studio website:
BYC Kick-Off Party at Laughing River Yoga
This special 2-hour Rock-star Yin/Yang Yoga Practice will help you find balance and channel the feeling of being in “the zone”. As we crank up the music and flow, ignite the rock-star within!
Tickets available at Laughing River Yoga & burlingtonyogaconference.com
About the 3rd Annual Burlington Yoga Conference
- The conference is growing to two days this year – Saturday and Sunday.
- Workshops will now be 120minutes in length.
- Throughout each day, choose from one of 3-5 workshops at 3 different time slots taught by over 20 expert teachers from many celebrated yoga traditions. Classes include asana, pranayama, meditation, discussions, and more.
- Each day will feature an opening ceremony.
- Saturday will feature separately ticketed evening entertainment with David Stringer.
- Expect longer breaks in between classes and more time for both browsing the marketplace and receiving bodywork.
- Again enjoy options for on-site organic, local, vegetarian, and vegan lunches and dinner. Between sessions and on breaks, relax with Dobra Tea who offers the worlds finest loose lea, and specialty teas including fresh, hot samples of several varieties.
- On your break be sure to enjoy free consultations with workshop presenters about your personal Yoga, meditation practice.
- Receive healing arts work including massage and Thai Yoga Massage.
- Bid in the BYC Silent Auction for awesome local goods and yoga must-haves. Also enjoy “The Yoga Marketplace” featuring arts, crafts, yoga boutiques, apparel, props, media and books.
- Traditional Mehndi / Henna Tattoos offered by Heartfire Henna
- Please bring a mat, props, and snacks. Bring meals if you did not pre-order them.
- Much Much More!